Majolica House is a house designed by Otto Wagner in 1898. The house located at Linke Wienzeile 40, Vienna, Austria. The building named as Majolica House because the painted ceramic floral designs on its façade.
The building is flat and has rectilinear shape. It built using modern materials and also have rich color, but it still retained the traditional use of ornamentation. Altough that, it considered as Art Nouveau. Using masonry as the construction and also painted ceramic floral designs on its façade made a gradation of detail and color from the bottom to the top of the building.
The Majolica house consist by two building, side-by-side and have constant height and modulation. The bottom two floors are used as shops with ironwork that extends the influence of the shops. In the second floor, there is a narrow balcony.