[Skip to Content]
Main Content

Lovell House, also known as Lovell Health House, is a modern residence located at 4616 Dundee Drive in Los Angeles, California. The house designed by Richard Neutra and built in 1927-1929 for Philip Lovell, a physician and naturopath.

The Glass House is a house made of glass as the wall designed by Philip Cortelyou Johnson. The house built in 1949, located at New Canaan, Connecticut. The building is built as his own residence with minimal structure, geometry, proportion, and the effects of transparency and reflection.

The Cooper Residence is a residence designed by Gwathmey-Siegel at Orleans, Massachusetts, exactly in a knoll with an access from the north of the building. The residence built in 1968 to 1969 for a family with four daughters. The building requirement is on a peninsula, with panoramic views of both the bay and ocean beyond.

Oak Alley Plantation is a plantation located at Vacherie, Louisiana, exactly at 3645 Highway 18 (Great River Road), Vacherie, LA 70090, USA. The building designed by George Swainy on 1837 for Jacques Telesphore Roman. It’s named as Oak Alley because the alley in front of the building, created by a double row of live oaks. […]

The Kings Road House or Schindler House is a modern house designed by architect Rudolf Schindler located at 835 North Kings Road, West Hollywood, California. The house, also known as Schindler Chase house, built on 1922 and considered as the first house built in the Modern style.

Poplar Forest, designed by Thomas Jefferson, is a plantation house on 1806. The house built when he still a President of the United States, on top of 4,800 acres (19 kmĀ²) estate which inherited from his father-in-law, John Wayles. It is located at 1548 Bateman Bridge Road, Forest, Virginia, near Lynchburg, Virginia.

Boke House is a chalet designed by Bernard Maybeck for George Henry Boke, a law instructor at the University of California on 1902. It is located at Berkeley, California.

The William Watts Sherman House is one of the great building located at 2 Shepard Avenue, Newport, Rhode Island and for now, it owned by Salve Regina University. This house was designed by an American, Henry Hobson Richardson and for the interiors, designed by Stanford White. Actually it was designed by Richardson and Gambrill