330 West 42nd Street is one of the McGraw Hill Building on New York. The original one is located at 469 Tenth Avenue. The building designed by Raymond Hood in 1930. It used terra cotta and glass cladding over steel frame as the construction, make it has a modern style.
Located at 42nd Street, between Eighth and Ninth Avenues, with 33 stories (485 ft or about 148 m), it used panels of blue-green terra-cotta ceramic tiles and green-metal-framed windows, with a strongly horizontal orientation as the exterior. In 1989, the building was declared a National Historic Landmark.